Forum Discussion

12 days ago

Leave not showing when processing pay run

Does anyone know why when I am going to process a weeks pay run in AccountRight by selecting the usual process of  - payroll, process pay, I enter the pay run dates and pay dates. There is no longer the option button to "Display unprocessed timesheets"

Further to this, after selecting next to proceed with the pay run bringing me to the list of staff (Employee Pays) when I select a name it takes me to a timesheet page, not the page where I can see the leave taken payroll categories/hours listed here are all zero.
Previously on this Pay Employee page the leave staff had submitted would be pulled across meaning I wouldnt have to manually enter everyones leave individually. 

If I change preferences to untick I use timesheets for payroll I am not able to have the leave pulled across automatically. Everything has been working fine up until last week.  I have attached the timesheet page that I have never landed on before when processing,  I have also attached the Display unprocesses timsheets button that is now missing and also a snip of the page with pay categories/hours that I should be landing on. Any help would be appriciated. 

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KreidQAT

I've been able to replicate the issue you're facing. To see if it makes any difference, you can try clearing your AccountRight cache. Regarding the "Display Unprocessed Timesheets" button, I can confirm it should be thereā€”I see it on my end. After clicking "Next" to proceed with the pay run, you should land on the page where you can enter amounts against each payroll category. If you're landing on a timesheet page instead of seeing the leave taken payroll categories/hours listed, it might be related to how your preferences are set, especially regarding timesheets for payroll. Double-checking those settings could help resolve the issue. Hope this gets things sorted smoothly for you!

Best regards,

Doreen