Forum Discussion

KerryW1
Trusted Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

STP not matching MYOB Report

Hi,

I have one employee who finished up in Sept, and his Gross, PAYG & Super were correct and balance with MYOB. When I run the EOY Verification Report , his final pay does not seem to be calculated in the EOY and his final amounts  for Gross,PAYG & SUper are now incorrect, despite having an accepted STP Report of his final pay.

Is this an ATO error ?

• Soultion: 

1. Delete termination date for that employee on STP first

2. Do $ 0 Pay run through MYOB ( make sure all 30/6/20)

3. Once accepted by ATO - Amount then came through as correct - YEAH !

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi

I have a similar issue - I have two e'ees that have incorrect gross pays.  My GL and Payroll Register match but not STP.   I have found the week it relates to by manually checking each week and checking YTD calculations compared to payslip and STP.  

I have talked to someone at helpdesk and they said to put through a NIL pay.  Did that but no update.  Have you tried that?

I also have an issue where a terminted e'ee has not come over at all!  

Renee

KerryW1
      Trusted Cover User

Hi Renee,

yes just talked to the help desk and did the $0 pay run- the STP report I ran after submitting is showing the Correct Amt for the Employee, but the YTD Verfication Report still showing the incorrect amt. :(

So I have unterminated him from the STP file and hoping it might push it through?  fingers crossed!

KerryW1
        Trusted Cover User

nothing has changed after $0 pay run , still losing the last pay ?  Anyone got any solutions?

After Original pay run in SeptAfter $0 pay run yesterdayReport on YTD Verification