Forum Discussion

Lisa_123
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Superannuation Payments Been refunded

Hi All,

Recently I have had refunds coming back from Super companies. I was unaware as to why as everything in MYOB seemed to be complete and correct. Super companies also had no idea why. After some investigating I realised 12 employees all signed up with Aus Super had automatically changed to HOSTPLUS SUPER... i had no idea how long this had gone on for so have no idea now whats been paid and what has not.. I do not have a defult super company set up. Those employees had received payment to Aus super before the sudden change.

I contacted Aus Super who gave me details of last payments etc.. Looks as though it has gone on since August last year!

I spoke to MYOB yesterday to woman said that the tech department agree that an update could have caused this to happen. I asked for a full report of the last year of all the payments i made and to which super companies they had gone to. I was suppossed to have received this yesterday. I was doubtful this would happen anyway.

Any report i run only gives me the companies they are currently with. Even if i date back 3 years and that employee changed super companies 3 times it only tells me the most recent.

I have spoken to Paysuper also. They canot assist me as they just pay whatever info MYOB sends. They do not keep this log either.

I have also spoken to Industy Fund Services for unpaid super, who have said they will assist with locating where the super has gone and to repay it all, but i do have to try and get these reports from MYOB.

Also, I just recently had a small amount refunded into my account and i know who's Super it is as its 1 employees. Is there a way of doing this through MYOB or should i try paying it another way?

Has anyone else had this issue, or did this update through MYOB only effect me! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• Hi Lisa_123,

Thank you for your post and bringing this to our attention. 

So that I can investigate further, could you please send me a private message with your serial number + business file name this relates to? 

In regards to the recently returned contribution, please use the below help article to guide you through the process of resubmitting the payment through Pay Super:

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Lisa_123,

Thank you for your post and bringing this to our attention. 

So that I can investigate further, could you please send me a private message with your serial number + business file name this relates to? 

In regards to the recently returned contribution, please use the below help article to guide you through the process of resubmitting the payment through Pay Super: