Cant open online company file. Backup in progress. Can someone help ASAP please.

GLS2460
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Cant open online company file. Backup in progress. Can someone help ASAP please.

Cant open online company file.  Backup in progress.  Can someone help ASAP please.

8 REPLIES 8
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,411 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,411Posts

176Kudos

383Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Cant open online company file. Backup in progress. Can someone help ASAP please.

Hi, @GLS2460 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

We were able to run the fixed script on your company file. Kindly log out and then log back to see if you can access it now. Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Are you satisfied with the response provided? YES or NO

Did we solve your concern?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

GLS2460
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Cant open online company file. Backup in progress. Can someone help ASAP please.

Thank You

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,411 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,411Posts

176Kudos

383Solutions

Hi, @GLS2460 

Thanks for your response.

We're glad to hear that your company file is working now. Please feel free to post again if you require any further assistance. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Emmy1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi there, I am experiencing the same issue. I can't open my company file and it says that back up in progress.

I have tried signing out and signing back in again however it still doesn't open. Help please!

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,167 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,167Posts

117Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @Emmy1,

Thank you for your post.

I've answered your other Community forum post, and I've already reset your company file back to active. Please refer to this post.

Please let me know if you still need assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

Richie8
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Princess

I have similar problem as  @Emmy1. I can't open the company file due to "Backup in progress". I am in the middle of payroll processing. I even restarted my computer but I still can't open the company file.

Can you reset my company file? Thanks.

Cheers

Richard

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,529 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,529Posts

45Kudos

161Solutions

Hi @Richie8

Thanks for your post.  I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

We're sorry to know that your file is stuck in the back up progress. We're happy to help you further with this. I have sent you a private message to gather the needed information to assist you further. 

We will be waiting for your response. 

Cheers,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,529 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,529Posts

45Kudos

161Solutions

Hi @Richie8,

Thanks for the response.

We were able to run the fixed script on your company file. Kindly log out and then log back to see if you can access it now. Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post