Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Colonial Superannuation Fund Error

Hi

I have been trying to pay super to Colonial Fund FSF0361AU and I have confirmed USI and employees membership number starts with 065.

The error message I am receiving is " this superfund can no longer receive contributions using Pay Superannuation"  - If I use another clearing facility I get no errors regarding this fund.

Please advise how this can be fixed as employee has confirmed USI and membership number and if super is changed to another Colonial fund I get an error message that employee membership number is not correct. 

It seems to be a catch 22 situation.

Thank you for any assistance.

Kind regards

Jenny

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Error has been resolved quickly and efficiently by calling MYOB.

Jenny_H wrote:

Hi

I have been trying to pay super to Colonial Fund FSF0361AU and I have confirmed USI and employees membership number starts with 065.

The error message I am receiving is " this superfund can no longer receive contributions using Pay Superannuation"  - If I use another clearing facility I get no errors regarding this fund.

Please advise how this can be fixed as employee has confirmed USI and membership number and if super is changed to another Colonial fund I get an error message that employee membership number is not correct. 

It seems to be a catch 22 situation.

Thank you for any assistance.

Kind regards

Jenny

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Jenny_H 

Thank you so much for your post, We're glad to know that your problem has been resolved, If you encounter any problem/issues in the future, do not hesitate to post again in the forum. 

Regards,
      Earl.