Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Entitlement Balance Detail Report Not Matching With MYOB Card

To Whom It May Concern,

May I please have access to use the Private Message function as I have encountered a similar situation with regards to the entitlement balance report not matching against the MYOB card of this particular employee as attached below.

Please note that we have corrected this employee's 30 June 2021 entitlement balances after incorrectly zeroing out their entitlements post reinstating their card.

I will provide you the necessary information required once you have provided the use of the private message function.

Kind regards,

Bensherman

• Hi Bensherman and Amy6 

Thanks for your post. 

When a termination date is entered on an employee card, all the leave entitlements in card Pay History will be deleted (you are prompted with an alert when entering a termination date). But the leave accrual history is still retained in the reports as the pays are still saved in the file.  If you decide to reinstate the card and remove the termination date > Pay History doesn't pull up the leave accrual figures back. Hence Entitlement balance detail report issue throws a difference. 

If this is what happened, could you please send me a Private Message with the following information:

• The employee's name
    • The date of termination
    • The date of reinstatement
    • Serial number

Name the type of leave you need corrected. e.g do they have long service leave? if so please let me know if this needs correcting too, as standard we just correct the personal leave and annual leave.

Solved by sending the file in for Datafile Repair.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Ben,

I'm having the exact same problem? Have you had this resolved yet?

• Well, now it has Amy6, just need the MYOB team to help. Thanks for the "friendly" reminder here for them! ^-^

Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Bensherman and Amy6 

Thanks for your post. 

When a termination date is entered on an employee card, all the leave entitlements in card Pay History will be deleted (you are prompted with an alert when entering a termination date). But the leave accrual history is still retained in the reports as the pays are still saved in the file.  If you decide to reinstate the card and remove the termination date > Pay History doesn't pull up the leave accrual figures back. Hence Entitlement balance detail report issue throws a difference. 

If this is what happened, could you please send me a Private Message with the following information:

• The employee's name
    • The date of termination
    • The date of reinstatement
    • Serial number

Name the type of leave you need corrected. e.g do they have long service leave? if so please let me know if this needs correcting too, as standard we just correct the personal leave and annual leave.

Solved by sending the file in for Datafile Repair.