Forum Discussion

Maxie1
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Running Superannution report from previous year - Accountright

Hello,

Hoping someone can assist, as the helpdesk after waiting on line for close to an hour each time, send nothing but irrelevant links and have not been helpful in any way.

I commenced my new pay roll year 2022-23 however now that i need to action my last quarter (Apr-Jun22) Superannuation reports, the Superannuation index report has blocked any reporting prior to 1 July 2022.

I have attempted, on several occasions to restore my backup, however once again, running any superannuation accrual reports won't allow me to go into the last FY. It will only commence from 1 July.

Can anyone please give me some advice.

Thank you

• Hi Maxie1 

You should be able to run the Superannuation Accrual and Employee reports by selecting the applicable dates in the Dated From and To fields:

If you're not able to run those reports can you provide a screenshot of the message you get when trying to run them.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LRBooks61
    Ultimate Cover User

Hi

can you go into payroll 

pay liabilities 

select superannuation and change date range to the quarter you want

this will bring up the liabilities for each employee

or you could run a general ledger detail report for the super liability account

Hope that helps

Lisa

Maxie1
      Contributing User

Lisa,

Thank you so much, I was able to bring up the report with your assistance. Much appreciated.

Cheers

Rita

• Hi Maxie1 

You should be able to run the Superannuation Accrual and Employee reports by selecting the applicable dates in the Dated From and To fields:

If you're not able to run those reports can you provide a screenshot of the message you get when trying to run them.

Maxie1
      Contributing User

Tracey,

Thank you so much, I was able to bring up the report with your assistance. Much appreciated. I should have changed the period to '4th quarter'!! Made all the difference. Thank you again.

Cheers

Rita