Forum Discussion

BecLor
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago

STP Error CMN.ATO.GEN.20001

Hi,

When finalising Payroll yesterday the error CMN.ATO.GEN.200001 (attached) appeared. When I looked at the information in Help regarding this it says it relates to an ABN error. 

I have followed their instructions and I have checked our details, ABN, Software Id etc in both MYOB & at the ATO and all is correct. 

Is anyone able to help? I was on hold with MYOB for 2.5hours yesterday before they hung up and then another 2.5hours this morning before being hung up again.

Thanks for any help, it's much appreciated

Bec

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi BecLor,

Thank you for your post and sorry to hear you were unable to get assistance with this via Phone support, we'd be happy to assist you here!

In addition to the steps you followed in the link, I would also double-check the ABN number entered under the 'Command Centres' dropwdown > Payroll > Payment summary assistant > step 2. Company information > ABN: __________?

If the ABN is incorrect, please correct this, select 'Next' and then 'Close' to save these changes. If however, the ABN is correct - please let me know and we'll investigate further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

BecLor
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks for your reply Sam. The ABN was correct everywhere. I saw an older post from someone saying that they put a 1 in the branch of ABN. I did that and the next pay was accepted.

A quick question though. Do I need to put the pay through for that week again or will it just be fixed by processing the other pays? It's still showing as rejected in STP Reporting.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been off sick for a few weeks.

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi BecLor 

STP updates the YTD amounts each time you send a report with each report overriding the previous one. So when you process the next pay run the YTD amounts will be updated and include that rejected report. The Rejected status will remain for that report.

Please let us know if you need further help.