When raising invoices I'm unable to save, MYOB keeps giving an error code

Request Id: 54ab19bd-9214-4402-b0a6-89bfa53d081a

This is an ongoing problem for last couple weeks :(

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KAW77

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! Sorry to hear that you were not able to save your invoices. To fix this issue, I would recommend to clear your browser's cache and History. If the issue persists, please try logging in from a different browser.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

KAW77
      Contributing User

Hi Earl

This didn't make a difference, still get error message on various platforms.

Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 52830eca-2027-4055-a739-4c682306d9f4

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KAW77 

Thanks for your post. And thank you for getting back to us and sharing an update on the issue. 

I am sorry to hear that after you clear the cache you still have the same issue. To narrow down the root of the error, Could you try entering the invoice through app.myob.com, and see if you get the same error message?

If the error persists, May I please request you send me the screenshots of the invoice you are trying to save with more details on your account? Your Serial number, first and last name and email address are associated with your account so I can look into this for you.

I'm Waiting for your response. 

Regards, 

Cel