Forum Discussion

8 days ago

Authenticator code always errors

I use AccountRight, and have for many years. I have received an email about adding a second form of 2FA. Every time I click the link to do that, I am asked for my authenticator code, but it never accepts it. I have used the authenticator many times before without issues.  I tried to access the help bot, but that didn't work either. I found a place where I could send in a query to MYOB, and did so, except that it didn't give me a way to say what my problem is, and I haven't heard back. I cannot find any other way to get in touch with MYOB. Very frustrating, being unable to get help.

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JohnH1943,

I'm sorry to hear about the frustration you're experiencing with the two-factor authentication process. 2FA Authentication provides troubleshooting steps specifically for 2FA issues. This might help you resolve the problem more quickly. If you haven't received a response from the query you submitted. I recommend reaching out to our live chat agents through our virtual assistant MOCA or submit support case via MyAccount.

Regards,

Sai