Forum Discussion

19 days ago

very old MYOB version not able to confirm company file.

I have a branch in the far north of NZ. it has run on a very old MYOB Retail Basics standalone license for over 10 years. we have always been able to verify it offline, but now nothing works and the file has been locked.  So annyoing and as it is all we need, would like help to fix asap please.  have the license number and company file, but it wont verify even with the code supplied by MYOB....

HELP

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ivanangel,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! To assist you with this, could you please send me a private message containing the following information? Thank you!

Serial Number.
    Company File ID/Code.
    Version or Build Number.
    Full name and Email Address.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
    Earl

Mabell
      User

Hello Earl_HD

I have the same problem - a very old version of MYOB and I need to confirm my company file. I have previously sent a private message to Princess_R but I am not able to find how to do that now. There doesn't seem to be an option to send a new message, or even reply to an old message. Could you help me with this please? Thank you.

• Hi ivanangel 

If the code was recently supplied by MYOB (as opposed to being an old code - old codes never work) the reason is usually that the version you are using is not the version the code was for.

I will tag a moderator Princess_R  Celia_B 

If they are unable to help, send me an email, I might be able to suggest a solution.

Regards

Gavin