Forum Discussion

Maria01
Experienced Cover User
7 days ago

Uploaded invoices not picking up shipping details

Hi There,

Just want to ask guidance as all of our invoices uploaded to MYOB doesn't show any of the delivery address. Most of the customers specially corporate are requiring those information. 

We have tried to upload a file with shipping details in the Addr 2 as it was advised that its where the shipping details should go but it still didn't captured.

Any help please.

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi maria01,

To ensure the delivery addresses are captured correctly, please make sure that the shipping details are formatted correctly in the Address 2 field. It should ideally follow the same format as other address fields. Also verify that the invoice template you're using is set up to display the Address 2 information. Sometimes, the template may need adjustments to show all relevant details.

Regards,

Sai

Maria01
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Sai, thank you for your reply.

The template we are using is for services under sales and assuming that it accept such format as I have noticed that the only thing it doesn't show is if the delivery address is different to the mailing address.

I attached here the template I uploaded and still doesn't show regardless.

Appreciate your help please.

Isaiah_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi maria01,

May I have a screenshot of the invoice that was sent that doesn't have the delivery address so I can further look into this.

Regards,

Sai

Maria01
        Experienced Cover User

Hi Sai,

Please see attached.

Kindly note that since this invoice have to be send to our customer, we have manually input the delivery address. 

And I delete them again for the purpose of showing it to you that the delivery address was not captured despite it was imported to MYOB.

Thanks Sai for your help and hoping this can be resolve soon as it take so much time to individually type in the delivery address on each invoices.

Mike_James
      Ultimate Partner

Hi Maria01 , I note the address fields in your import file are labelled "Addr 2 - Line 1" etc. According to the guide for import fields for service invoices (here), the address fields for service invoices are labelled Addr 1 etc.  On customer cards there are multiple address fields (1-5), but in an imported invoice file only one. The imported address will be treated as the shipping address, and the billing address will be picked up from the customer card.

Maria01
        Experienced Cover User

Oh sorry Mike, I only read this response from you and this should probably the answer to my problem. I will try this and pass on to our tech and will advice if will resolve the problem. Many thanks