Forum Discussion

Wanzi
User
2 months ago
Solved

Bank Code is Invalid for Wise Account (NZ)

Hi there,

I am trying to set up Wise as a supplier in MYOB AccountRight in order to make a payment to them. They have given me a NZD account number beginning 04-2021-xxxxxxx-xx. AccountRight is giving me a pop-up error "The Bank code is invalid".   

Payments NZ lists the 04 bank code as ANZ Institutional and Wise references their bank as JPMorgan Chase NZ. https://www.paymentsnz.co.nz/resources/industry-registers/bank-branch-register/?bank_number=04 

Is there another way to set up MYOB AccountRight to make payments to Wise?

Or can this bank code please be added as a valid code in MYOB AccountRight? 

• Hi Wanzi,

I understand the frustration the error bank code is invalid may cause. No worries, I've created a case for you and passed it along to the right team. While I don't have an exact timeframe for the fix just yet, your patience and understanding mean a lot. Feel free to post again if there's anything you need assistance with.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Wanzi,

I understand the frustration the error bank code is invalid may cause. No worries, I've created a case for you and passed it along to the right team. While I don't have an exact timeframe for the fix just yet, your patience and understanding mean a lot. Feel free to post again if there's anything you need assistance with.

Best regards,

Doreen

EricaKirkham1
      User

Hi - We are having the exact same issue - how do we enable this for our payments with an 04 bank code? 

CatFH
      User

I am also having the same issue for the 04-2021 bank code.