Forum Discussion

hkb
Cover User
5 months ago

Outlook crashing when sending emails from MYOB AccountRight

Is anyone else having problems with sending emails, payslips or invoices from AccountRight using outlook?  Each time i try and send an email, outlook crashes.

• Hi hkb,

Thank you for your post. I can see that you are unable to send emails using Outlook from Accountright. To resolve this, kindly clear the cache of your Accountright using the steps in this helpful article.

If clearing the cache will not work, please send us a diagnostic log so we can further investigate the issue. You may get the log by following the steps in this link, as the error might be with Outlook.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

AMXComputers
    Contributing User

Im having the same issues. Cleared the cache last week and its now doing it again. Cleared the cache again now no difference. 

Wasted around 2 hours, been on hold for half an hour now, live chat can't help and mocca needs a bullet - award winning support... yea right.

For such an expensive subscription, this is just **bleep**, I just want to send a couple of invoices.

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi AMXComputers,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Outlook crashing when sending emails from MYOB AccountRight and that you had to wait to get support. Let's get this sorted out! Could you please share the diagnostic log error with us? This will help us figure out if the issue is with Outlook itself.

Also, aside from our live chat agents, we have a dedicated team handling support tickets created from My Account. You can submit your ticket there, and I'm sure one of our team members will assist you further. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,

Princess