Forum Discussion

mamit
Cover User
7 months ago
Solved

Cannot log in - Backup in Progress

I was backing up the company file, and it seems the internet connection dropped during the backup.

Now I cannot log in, with error message saying Backup in Progress.

Could you please help.

• Hi mamit

Thank you again for raising your concern for us.

We are glad for your effort in working with us via private message. I have arranged to activate your company file for you. If you are currently using that online company file, we recommend closing it down and reopening the file again for the changes to take effect. 

Please return to the Community Forum if you have any further inquiries. Our team is always here to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

8 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mamit

Thank you again for raising your concern for us.

We are glad for your effort in working with us via private message. I have arranged to activate your company file for you. If you are currently using that online company file, we recommend closing it down and reopening the file again for the changes to take effect. 

Please return to the Community Forum if you have any further inquiries. Our team is always here to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

Lynaway
      User

Hi

I have the same problem: Backup in progress. The company file is currently Backing up. You can sign in........

Can you please help?

I have so much work to do.

Lynaway
        User

Can someone acknowledge my message please?

Also is there a contact phone number I can ring? Ive looked everywhere.

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mamit

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for flagging your concern to us. Apologies for the delay in responding and for any inconvenience you are experiencing due to the back up in progress. We appreciate your understanding on this matter. 

To assist you further, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary details. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

• I am also having this issue. It comes up with a connection error and then says backup is in progress. I can't access my company file? Please help!

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi DochertyMarine

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your concern to us. We regret that you are having difficulties with your company file due to the backup status. We appreciate your patience during this time. 

I have located your company file using the email address associated with your account and I have arranged to reset your company file back to active status. We recommend closing your AccountRight and reopening it before reviewing the company file.

Please tell us how you go and feel free to post again when you need more assistance. 

Cheers,   
        Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mamit

Thank you for the update via private message that it is not resolved, and we appreciate your effort in marking the post as an accepted solution. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth