Forum Discussion

MaxOOP
User
7 months ago
Solved

Unable to restore backup file online with AccountRight Live

I backed up my MYOB file to my computer and wish to resore it online. When I try to do so, following the MYOB instructions I receive the error "Unable to restore - An error occurred while restoring this company file. No changes were made to your online file." I am able to restore the file in "My Library" but not online.

MaxOOP
    7 months ago

After multiple tries and rebooting several times it eventually let me restore the file. So no Cloud file removal is required.  

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MaxOOP

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We apologize for the difficulties you are experiencing due to this error message "Unable to restore - An error occurred while restoring this company file. No changes were made to your online file." We value your patience and understanding regarding this matter. 

To assist in resolving your concern, we will need to arrange for the removal of the company file from the cloud to allow for a new copy of the company file to be uploaded. Could you please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number and the company file ID? This can be found by going to Help >> About MYOB AccountRight.

Let me know if you have problems with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MaxOOP

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Regarding your question, yes, I will be sending you a private message here in the Community Forum for you to send the necessary details. Please let me know if you need further help. 

Cheers,  
        Leneth