Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Super payment not received by employee's fund

Hi,  I have been contacted by Australian Super saying they have not received funds for the entire finacial year for 10 of our employees.  I used Pay Super to pay my employees' super and the funds haven't "bounced back" so I am wondering how we track what has happened to their payments?  I have spent 3 days on hold and I have tracked that I have been on hold for 8hrs and I can't tell you how many times my call has been cutt off and no one has called me back even when promised.  I am concerned that MYOB does not value or understand the magnitude of this issue as we are in the 8th month of the financial year.  I need this matter resolved!

Amy

Komal_S
    3 years ago

Hi AmyProvera  I'm sorry that it has taken that long to find a resolution to the problem and I've also passed on your comments to our teams so the process can be streamlined in the future.

Bernie2022 All the fund payments should be sent to the respective funds by the end of this week. That said, if all other funds have already received the payments and the issue is only with Australian Super, please send me your serial number and company file name by Private Message so we can check the status of those payments on our end.

19 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AmyProvera 

Sorry to hear that you're impacted by this.

If the payment has been deducted from your account and the status is completed under Payroll>>Manage Payments, the payments should be processed to the employees' super funds shortly. At the moment we cannot provide the exact timeframe,  however, our teams are closely monitoring this to ensure the payments are processed as quickly as possible. If the funds are still not disbursed by the end of this week, please update this post and we'll follow it up. 

AmyProvera
      User

Hi Komal

They are marked as complete and fund deducted but I very much doubt that it takes 8months to transfer funds from July.  I do our super contributions every month and this one superfund has not received anything.  I need someone from the super team to send me proof of transfer so I can supply this to the superfund.  No one has been able to give me any direction or confirmation when I call.

Amy

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi AmyProvera 

Sorry I wasn't aware that the payments have not been sent for all 8 months. Please send me your product serial number and email address by Private Message, and I'll check the status of those payments. 

• Hi 

I have just checked super funds to  Australian Super have not been received/processed. Processed the MYOB

Pay Super on 25/02/22 and payment came out of account on 25/2/2022 ???? Please advise / update would be

grateful.

Thanks

Komal_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi jarahbe32 , H-TS 

The main thing to check would be if there are more than one funds under Lists>>Superannuation Funds with the same USI, and if yes, the employees should be linked to the correct fund. The funds given below share the same USI and if the employees are accidentally linked to the wrong fund in the software, the payments won't go through: 

AUSTRALIANSUPER STA0100AU/STA0100AU
      WESTSCHEME DIVISION OF AUSTRALIAN SUPER STA0100AU/STA0100AU
    A_M_C
    Contributing Cover User

Hi Amy

I am wondering if your problem has been resolved with MYOB???  I am having an issue of money is not being deducted from our bank account whereas the status is saying "processing payment.  I have reversed the same payment  3 times after MYOB advised me to do so. I am going to ditch the MYOB super payment method and get some other contribution platform.  

H-TS
      Trusted User

Hi A_M_C 

I know you weren't asking me, but I finally got mine resolved by contacting live chat. The first person was really unhelpful but the second person was able to identify which particular fund was causing the issue. I then reversed the payment, and reprocessed with all other contributions while I sorted that one out, then reprocessed with that one, once it was fixed. It seems the new super clearing solution MYOB has introduced is a lot more picky about super fund names matching EXACTLY than the old one was. 

EDIT: Having said that, the original payment from 1/3 is still showing as processing payment even though I processed the reversal on 17/3. The resubmitted payments showed as completed almost immediately.

A_M_C
        Contributing Cover User

Thanks AMC!  Good to hear the positive feedback.  You are lucky to find some competent people to solve your issue.