Forum Discussion

DannyTangney
Valued Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Entitlements Balances

As with many others posting, we have identified an issue where the entitlement balances appear to be incorrect. For example, an employee has three different Annual Leave entitlement balances - paysli...
    DannyTangney
    5 years ago

Hi Steven_M ,

Thanks for your reply, sorry for not responding sooner but I've been wrestling with payroll this week...

The Payroll Activity Detail and Payroll Register Detail reports match up on the Wages hours perfectly, but for all employees that I checked, the Entitlements are miles off, so I'm not sure those numbers are supposed to match...

Using the Employee->Employee Details->Pay_History screen, I found out that for the employees in question, MYOB hadn't record all of the leave accrued and taken in July and August last year...

Based on another forum post, I corrected these omissions and the employee card, Entitlement Balance [Summary] report, Entitlement Detail Report and payslip now all match, so that has solved the immediate problem.

As far as I know, there have been no manual adjustments to any employee card's leave details beyond the corrections mentioned in this post, so I guess that given how long ago it all happened and the lack of any recurrence we'll be unlikely to work out what happened so this case can probably be considered closed...

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Danny