Forum Discussion

8 months ago

MYOB Team - Permissions Issue

I am setting up the staff at the business to record timesheets and have multiple businesses under my account.

When I try to open one business file it gives me an error: Sorry you don't have the permissions to access this resource. Please contact the account owner.

How do I fix this as the same issue doesn't occur with my other files.

10 Replies

• Hi StaceyH96

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

I appreciate your patience with this issue. To better assist you with the error you’re encountering when accessing a specific business file. The first thing I suggest is to ensure the correct login credentials for that business file. If the login details are correct and you're still facing the error, then we can start to investigate further. I'll reach out to you via private message to gather some of your account information. Please keep an eye to your Community forum inbox, and we'll continue to discuss this matter through that channel.

Cheers,

Princess

Rach76
      User

I am also having the same error popup.  I work for 2 companies and use MYOB Teams through AccountRight and Essentials.  Worked fine on Friday now both applications come up with the same error.  Please help ASAP.  I am an authority on both accounts.

TraceyShenton
      Experienced Partner

I am having the same issue - I cannot access Teams and it is saying i dont have permission and to contact the owner.  I am the owner of the file

Bcgarden
        User

Same here!  Im trying to do wages and it wont let me!!  Very frustrating 

bindi87987
      Contributing User

Can you please share how you fixed this - the same issue is happening for me right now.